Tuesday, December 10, 2013

From Rita Adama



From Rita Adama

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I am writting you this message with tears and sorrow and i know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before. My name is Ms Rita Adama i am from Sierra Leone in west africa but presently i am now in a country called CoteD'Ivoire where my late father deposited this fund .I am a orphan girl of 21 years old, I wish to invest in manufacturing and real estate management in your base, this is because Inherited an important sum from my late father who was poisoned to death recently.

My father was a 16 years economic operator,director in his Company (Socie ty) My father was a very good business man and also a politician here in my country, he wa s poisoned to death by his business associates and also his fellow politiciean on one of their business trips recently.Before his sudden death, He called me on his bedside bed at the hospital in my country Sierra Leone in west Africa and he told me that he has a sum of $6.5 Million USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire In west Africa , that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.I am going to give you 15% from the total sum of money once it arrive to your account and 5% will be map aside for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. 

Awaiting your urgent reply (   r_itaadama2009@yahoo.com   )

Regards

Ms Rita Adama

No comments: