Wednesday, January 22, 2014

VVA Chapter 17 web site

VVA Chapter 17 web site

As I set here and ponder the last couple of days events about me being the web master for VVA 17 website. It is beyond me why the web master is having a problem with this, the webmaster that we have now does not keep VVA17 info up to date. Our site should have all the latest info for 2014 it does not it still haves 2011 and 2012 info on home page. The news letter page is not up to date either it does not have all of 2013 letters and does not have the first one of 2014 that is just a couple things I have found. Our web site should be one of our recruiting tools for new members and as such should be up to date on what we do to leave no Veteran behind.

We should be proud of what this Chapter has done for our fellow veterans in the Las Vegas area and this should be reflected on our web site please let me know what you think leave a comment

No comments: