Sunday, January 19, 2014

Middle East Memorial

VVA 17 Member

Blog Master

To all my fellow veterans friends and family my we all remember 

Actions

joel M. Forman

7:48 PM

To: akan01@centurylink.net

Picture of joel M. Forman

I was totally unaware of this. Joel


From: Bob Donaghy [mailto:bobdonaghy@mac.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:22 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Fwd: Middle East Memorial

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lou Rothenstein <loumisgm@yahoo.com

Subject: Middle East Memorial

Date: January 16, 2014 11:44:53 AM PST

To: Bob Donaghy <bobdonaghy@mac.com

Reply-To: Lou Rothenstein <loumisgm@yahoo.com

Thought you might want to send this to your Patriot Guard Members......

Lou

Middle East Memorial

I never knew it existed. Our news media didn't cover this either. I'm sending this in case you didn't know . Pass it on...

Click below or copy and paste...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WEPBQGu74oo&feature=player_embedded

No comments: