Monday, April 8, 2013

this post is about powerplaythemove

     
Hi Robert,

I apologize for the delay in responding...I had a technical difficulty with this email address and have been in and out of town in meetings.
The Crowd Funding campaign I spoke about has ended but if you have anyone who might be interested in supporting this, we can still arrange for that as well as the reward that goes with the funding level. Please advise if you'd like that . I have attached the flyer I left at the meeting.

I also have information available for anyone interested in potentially investing in the film on an equity basis. Let me know if you would like this info as well.
For general info and updates about the project you can go to www.powerplaythemovie.com
or "LIKE" our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/FansOfPowerPlay.

Thank you so much for your interest. I am passionate about getting this done. If you have any other potential investors you think of, I'd be glad to speak with them in person anywhere, anytime. 

This the link to the flyer he brought to our meeting   





No comments: