Thursday, June 25, 2015

FW: This needs no introduction...


Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible;
 and suddenly you are doing the impossible.




From: tdchinnjr@embarqmail.com
To: tdchinnjr@embarqmail.com
Subject: FW: This needs no introduction...
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:12:26 -0700




From: Bill Lasiter [mailto:wglassiter@msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: This needs no introduction...

Boz, you got me.  I already had a rise in relative humidity just from the first few photos and then the water works were in gear just a bit into the whole thing.  I've seen so many supposed tributes that just made me shake my head and think this in no way speaks to me or makes me feel patriotic or proud of my service.  This one on the other hand reached right down deep inside and grabbed my heartfelt zone and shook me.  Thanks for sharing.
Bill
 

No comments: