Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FW: Memorial Weekend event at Walmart



Thank You
Robert Serge
VVA 17 Member
Blog Master
To all my fellow veterans friends and family my we all remember 


Subject: FW: Memorial Weekend event at Walmart
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:34:39 -0700


Robert,
I know this is last minute--but put the notice in the bottom email from the Walmart at the 215 and Decatur up on the website/blog/mass email,  and see if anyone is interested in doing this--I know we have the car show scheduled the same weekend, plus I have a craft show I'm doing Saturday and can't help.  Give them the info to call the phone #'s for Michelle that are included if they want to participate.  They will have everything set up just need some bodies to represent....





See if you can Robert Serge to put this on our webpage if any one would want to do this at wal mart this weekend


Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:39:56 -0700
From: ms.shelly15@yahoo.com
Subject: Memorial Weekend event at Walmart
To: lvdocholiday@msn.com
CC: ms.shelly15@yahoo.com

Hi Mike,
   My name is Michelle I am an assistant manager at Wal-Mart, we spoke on the phone yesterday.  I Just wanted to go over some of the details of the event we are hosting at your local Wal-Mart Super Center. The event dates are Saturday May 24th and 25th the time is 10am - 2pm. Located at 6464 North Decatur Blvd. We would love it if any members of your organization would like to volunteer their time and show their pride as a US Veteran. We will provide the table, some decorations, a gazebo for cover, and water to keep them hydrated. We only ask of you and your team to bring any pamphlets and/or reading materials. Your organization can ask for donations from our customers and the proceeds would go to your non profit organization. Our only gain from this is to show our appreciation to the men and woman that served/serve our country. We would be so honored to have you here at our store. Attached is the notice of appreciation from our Wal-Mart corporate and Notice of solicitation and distribution of literature rules.
Thank you for your time, Please contact me on my personal cell# 702-757-7034 The store # 702-515-7050. Call me anytime and when you can confirm your space at our store.
Thank you again
Michelle Cahow Assistant Store Manager

No comments: